FAQ Home
Submit a Question
English (42)
Spanish (43)
Search Articles
Advanced Search
Frequently Asked Questions
Search our FAQ to find resolutions to common issues.
Favorite Articles
Search Articles that you have marked as your favorite.
Main Page > English > Eligibility
Do I qualify for MEDICAID or SNAP?
Please call your local social services agency or Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).

To contact the Texas Health and Human Services Commission

    • Call 2-1-1 for access to information about health and human services in your community.
    • If you are calling from outside of Texas, or have technical difficulties when dialing 2-1-1 from your cell/mobile, voice-over-IP, or office location phone, please dial our toll free alternate access number at 1-877-541-7905.
    • Go to http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/
Article ID: 59 Article Created: 02-13-2008 08:52 AMLast Modified: 02-21-2017 11:21 AM

Print  Save  Notify Me  Delete from Favorites