FAQ Home
Submit a Question
English (42)
Spanish (42)
Search Articles
Advanced Search
Frequently Asked Questions
Search our FAQ to find resolutions to common issues.
Favorite Articles
Search Articles that you have marked as your favorite.
Main Page > English > About Texas Lifeline
If I move, can I still get the discount?
Yes, if you are a participant in a qualified program through HHSC, you should continue receiving your discount. You will need to contact HHSC to update your record if you have a new address and/or new telephone number and a lifeline certification will need to be completed.

If you are self-enrolled you should submit a new application package with the updated information including copies
of your new telephone bill to minimize any disruptions.

To contact the Texas Health and Human Services Commission:
          ◦ Call 2-1-1 for access to information about health and human services in your community.
          ◦ If you are calling from outside of Texas, or have technical difficulties when dialing 2-1-1 from your
            cell/mobile, voice-over-IP, or office location phone, please dial our toll free alternate access number at
          ◦ Go to http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/
Article ID: 80 Article Created: 02-13-2008 08:52 AMLast Modified: 05-09-2019 15:08 PM

Print  Save  Notify Me  Add to Favorites