FAQ Home
Submit a Question
English (42)
Spanish (43)
Search Articles
Advanced Search
Frequently Asked Questions
Search our FAQ to find resolutions to common issues.
Favorite Articles
Search Articles that you have marked as your favorite.
Main Page > English > About Texas Lifeline
If I switch my providers, will I still get my discount?
If you are a participant in a qualified program through HHSC, you should continue receiving your discount. You will need to contact HHSC to update your record if you have a new address and/or new telephone number.

If you are self-enrolled you must submit a new application with the updated information including all required documentation to minimize any disruptions.

You can request an application by calling toll free 1-866-454-8387.

You can also obtain an application by going to the following web site:

Article ID: 81 Article Created: 02-13-2008 08:52 AMLast Modified: 02-01-2017 16:01 PM

Print  Save  Notify Me  Delete from Favorites