FAQ Home
Submit a Question
English (42)
Spanish (43)
Search Articles
Advanced Search
Frequently Asked Questions
Search our FAQ to find resolutions to common issues.
Favorite Articles
Search Articles that you have marked as your favorite.
Main Page
Do I need to send additional information with my application?
Yes, in addition to sending a completed, signed application you should also send:

  • A copy of your entire telephone bill that contains your name and address

  • We recommend not sending your original telephone bill, as they will not be returned.

  • If you are self-enrolling because you are receiving benefits from a qualified program, you should include a copy
         of the documentation that shows you are receiving the benefit.

  • You will also need to complete and sign a Lifeline Certification form for the telephone discount.

  • Note: For the telephone discount, anyone in your household that is receiving benefits from a qualified program would make you eligible to receive the discount.

    You are only allowed to get one Lifeline benefit per household, not per person. A household is a group of people who live together and share income and expenses so if other non-household lifeline customers share the same address you must complete an IEH worksheet.

    If you are self-enrolling by qualifying based on your income, please provide:

  • A copy of your last year's tax return or;

  • 2 consecutive months of documentation that supports your total household income.
  • Article ID: 57 Article Created: 02-13-2008 08:52 AMLast Modified: 05-20-2019 09:36 AM

    Print  Save  Notify Me  Delete from Favorites